Earner is an employee of IBM
Demonstrated understanding of commercialization process including IP Protection, pricing and packaging. The knowledge is acquired and validated by completing the IP Services Asset Commercialization learning path.
Demonstrated the application of knowledge by performing activities that include:
1) Protection of IBM and Asset, only if IBM has rights to license;
2) Perform code scan analysis, naming request and gain approvals for OSS, CoO, US Export etc. per full commercialization process;
3) Establish DoUs, obtain third party licenses, contracting terms;
4) Establish list pricing, publish pricing model and IPSC codes in GPE;
5) Package and publish deliverables.
Describe how you successfully applied the knowledge and activities Practitioners should successfully commercialize at least 1 code-based asset i.e. complete both the IP protection as well as Pricing Packaging steps for asset commercialization.
Uses the Asset Commercialization Channel to get answers to questions about IP protection, commercialization and pricing.
Apply for this badge - Your submission will be validated by a subject matter expert (or team of experts).